Prices and options will be sent me email through pdfs and prices for your particular day for the time being.
Pdfs being updated.
Under the new legislation (EU FIC Food Information for Consumers Regulation)
PLEASE ADVISE IF ANY OF YOUR GUESTS HAVE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES.
celery - including any found in stock cubes and soup
- cereals containing gluten - including spelt, wheat, rye, barley
- crustaceans - eg crabs, lobster, prawns and shrimp paste
- eggs - including food glazed with egg
- lupin - can be found in some types of bread, pastries, pasta
- molluscs - mussels, land snails, squid, also found in oyster sauce
- nuts - for example almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, macadamia
- peanuts - also found in groundnut oil
- sesame seeds - found in some bread, houmous, tahini
- soya - found in beancurd, edamame beans, tofu
- sulphur dioxide - used as a preservative in dried fruit, meat products, soft drinks, vegetables, alcohol