As we are working in domestic kitchens in villas and houses owned or rented by clients and not a steralised commercial kitchen we cannot be responsible for elements bought in by other people. Anyone with an allergy must speak to us on arrival and make us aware of any issues and to go through menus.
Under the new legislation (EU FIC Food Information for Consumers Regulation)
PLEASE ADVISE IF ANY OF YOUR GUESTS HAVE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES.
celery - including any found in stock cubes and soup
- cereals containing gluten - including spelt, wheat, rye, barley
- crustaceans - eg crabs, lobster, prawns and shrimp paste
- eggs - including food glazed with egg
- lupin - can be found in some types of bread, pastries, pasta
- molluscs - mussels, land snails, squid, also found in oyster sauce
- nuts - for example almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, macadamia
- peanuts - also found in groundnut oil
- sesame seeds - found in some bread, houmous, tahini
- soya - found in beancurd, edamame beans, tofu
- sulphur dioxide - used as a preservative in dried fruit, meat products, soft drinks, vegetables, alcohol