Prices and menu options
See food allergens below.
I have set out below in pdf documents the three main types of parties that we cater for.
Each document outlines what we can provide for your particular event. They include:
- Piggies Parties
for 30 people or less. We do not bring the roaster for you for smaller
parties but can still provide, suckling pig, mixed meat roasts, paellas,
sizzling prawns and a whole buffet to go with.
- Garden party packages for birthdays and anniversaries or the day before or after wedding parties ( please note not suitable for wedding days) Fuss free and easy we will do it all for you leaving you free to enjoy your guests.
- Wedding breakfast and larger events. Including canapés, roast, buffet and dessert. If you want something less formal and more laid back for your wedding event why not have a mixed meat roast or hog roast, we can also provide, prawns or paella. We provide staff to cater for all food courses and to deal with drinks before and during dinner.
Also just to give you an idea of equipment available to order
- Equipment hire. For larger or formal events we also help with equipment hire. We will discuss what is needed on the day, suggest equipment list, book the date and establish the basic order. Changes and payment are made direct with hire company.
The pdf's are designed to give you a general outline and give you an idea of what we can offer and then if you decide you like what you see we can then go into details and the different options for your specific event. The equipment hire pdf is to give you an idea of what we can order and the general pricing rule. DO NOT USE THIS AS AN ORDER FORM. We would then organise a specific document for you, send of for a quote to the hire company for you.
Please note that some of the villas that you may have chosen for your
event will apply an event fee. Please tell us which villa you have
booked if you do not live in the Algarve and we will be able to quote
30 people or less.
Garden party packages.
Salads, sides and extras.
Under the new legislation (EU FIC Food Information for Consumers Regulation)
PLEASE ADVISE IF ANY OF YOUR GUESTS HAVE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES.
celery - including any found in stock cubes and soup
- cereals containing gluten - including spelt, wheat, rye, barley
- crustaceans - eg crabs, lobster, prawns and shrimp paste
- eggs - including food glazed with egg
- lupin - can be found in some types of bread, pastries, pasta
- molluscs - mussels, land snails, squid, also found in oyster sauce
- nuts - for example almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, macadamia
- peanuts - also found in groundnut oil
- sesame seeds - found in some bread, houmous, tahini
- soya - found in beancurd, edamame beans, tofu
- sulphur dioxide - used as a preservative in dried fruit, meat products, soft drinks, vegetables, alcohol