Prices and menu options
I have set out below in pdf documents the three main types of parties that we cater for.
Each document outlines what we can offer for your particular event. We are flexible and can change aspects of the menus to suit you and your guests.
- Piggies Parties
for 30 people or less. We do not bring the roaster but can still provide, suckling pig, mixed meat roasts, paellas,
sizzling prawns and a whole buffet to go with your chosen main.
- Garden party packages for birthdays and anniversaries or the day before or after wedding parties ( please note not suitable for wedding days) Fuss free and easy we will do it all for you leaving you free to enjoy your guests.
- Wedding breakfast and larger events.
Including canapés, roast, buffet and dessert. If you want something
less formal and more laid back for your wedding event why not have a
mixed meat roast or hog roast, we can also provide, prawns or paella. We
provide staff to cater for all food courses and to deal with drinks
before and during dinner. We do not supply alcohol.
Equipment hire for villa events.
For larger or formal events we also help with equipment hire. We will discuss what is needed on the day compile a order list with you, send it of to the relevant company and send the quote through to you for final decision. You , the client pay the rental company directly.
Please note that some of the villas that you may have chosen for your
event will apply an event fee. Please tell us which villa you have
booked in the Algarve and we will be able to quote
or advise accordingly.
Please see notes on food allergens and preferences. It is vital we are given all information needed.
Smaller Parties 30 people or less.
Garden party packages.
Salads, sides and extras.
Under the new legislation (EU FIC Food Information for Consumers Regulation)
PLEASE ADVISE IF ANY OF YOUR GUESTS HAVE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES.
celery - including any found in stock cubes and soup
- cereals containing gluten - including spelt, wheat, rye, barley
- crustaceans - eg crabs, lobster, prawns and shrimp paste
- eggs - including food glazed with egg
- lupin - can be found in some types of bread, pastries, pasta
- molluscs - mussels, land snails, squid, also found in oyster sauce
- nuts - for example almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, macadamia
- peanuts - also found in groundnut oil
- sesame seeds - found in some bread, houmous, tahini
- soya - found in beancurd, edamame beans, tofu
- sulphur dioxide - used as a preservative in dried fruit, meat products, soft drinks, vegetables, alcohol